A property and construction project can be a complex beast
A property and construction project can be a complex beast - even when it seems like it's all going to plan, there will be the inevitable surprises that can throw everything into a spin.
Ideally, you need someone managing the project that can not only be proactive and put a solid plan in place, but also have the skills to be able to react to anything thrown at them.
Projects also provide the traditional tussle between time, cost and quality - this is where you may need someone at your side to help you find the right balance and ensure a project is a success
How William Martin can help
We offer a full project management service that covers the whole project lifecycle, including:
- agreeing the initial brief
- helping with site location and appraisal
- advising on the best procurement route
- appointing the design team
- working through the design to ensure the brief will be met
- preparing contract documentation
- appointing the best contractor
- overseeing the construction itself
- identifying and managing risks
- monitoring costs
- monitoring progress through to completion
We can tailor our project management service to suit your particular requirements and take as much or as little responsibility as you wish. We can do this for all types of projects including refurbishments, fit-outs, major repairs and new builds.
Our qualified staff have experience of managing projects in many sectors with specific expertise in commercial, education, healthcare, leisure, retail and historic buildings.