William Martin was commissioned to design, procure and administer the contract for adaptations and extension to a property in Reading following a catastrophic accident suffered by the client.
The works consisted of the following :
- Construction of a side extension to provide specialist bathing facilities and enlarged master bedroom
- Construction of a rear conservatory to accommodate a therapy room
- Conversion of the existing double garage into carers accommodation
- Provision of environmental access controls throughout the property as wells as media controls and air-conditioning
- Various repair and remedial works to the existing property to accommodate the clients needs
- Construction of a detached double car port