William Martin were instructed to act as Contract Administrator and Project Manager in respect of extension and adaptation works to the property in Warrington to accommodate the client’s disability.
The proposed works consisted of the following:
- Construction of a side extension to provide enlarged living accommodation.
- Conversion of the existing double garage into a therapy room.
- Internal alteration and re-configuration to accommodate the clients needs.
- Installation of a wet room with specialist sanitaryware.
- Construction of a hydrotherapy pool
- Level access throughout the ground floor and external landscaping accessibility works.