Case Studies - Personal Injury - Introduction
William Martin - Property & Construction Consultants
William Martin have extensive experience of designing property adaptations and new build solutions for clients who have suffered personal injury or disability.
Our experienced team provide suitability reports and assessments of existing property prior to purchase. Project analysis to support legal issues incorporating liaison with care professionals, legal representatives and other consultants as part of an integrated team. Design solutions are created, tailored to fulfil clients' individual needs incorporating specialists' recommendations for bespoke equipment and hi-tech facilities to assist independent living and enhance quality of life.
- William Martin were instructed to carry out modifications and adaptations to this traditional character property in Keswick to accommodate the needs of a disabled client. The project involved the internal […]
- William Martin were instructed by the owners of Wishing Well Farm to carry out modifications and adaptations to the existing farm house to accommodate the needs of a disabled user. […]
- We were instructed by solicitors to act as Contract Administrator and Project Manager in respect of extension and adaptation works to the property in Dukinfield to accommodate the client’s disability. […]
- We were instructed by solicitors to act as Contract Administrator and Project Manager in respect of extension and adaptation works to the property in Tadworth to accommodate the client’s disability. […]
- William Martin designed and developed the planning drawings into full construction drawings to successfully build a new residential dwelling for our client. Our role including producing construction drawing, a specification […]
- William Martin was commissioned to design, procure and administer the contract for adaptations and extension to a property in Reading following a catastrophic accident suffered by the client. The works […]